SUCCESS STORIES, TRUE ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS


Are the success stories of weight loss really true? Many of them are, but there are those who are outright lies too. As highlighted in the fly by night plans and diet pills. They show a picture of a beautiful blonde in a bikini, and another dressed standing next to the photo of 350 pounds before and tell you hiso in 10 days. Yes, of course! 

However, a history of actual weight loss may save someone's life. Frankly, that's not an exaggeration, it is a fact. A personal story of how he got to take off that extra weight, can inspire someone to lose weight that is killing him. 


The success stories about weight loss are everywhere. If you go to any weight loss forum, blog or web site is bound to find stories of people who have lost weight successfully. Many of these people have made huge sacrifices and life changes to achieve your goal. Most also get to post progress photos of themselves which is very inspiring for people who are beginning their journey of weight loss. 


If I need to Slimming I read the success stories, which keep me motivated? 


Reading the success stories of weight loss is easy to become inspired. The next step then is to take action! When you start your new diet plan today is the day he is taking a step toward his ultimate goal of achieving the desired weight. It is vital to note that you will not achieve your ideal weight in a few days, either next week or next month, but have a plan every day will make you gradually get to your target. 


You will find many success stories on the internet. As companies, diet programs that will surely come to inspire to reach their goal. 


Absolutely anyone can achieve their weight loss goals, no matter how much you weigh now. People have taken control of their lives from all types of difficult circumstances, including weigh several hundred pounds! So there is no reason why you can not follow in his footsteps. 


Although every person achieves weight loss differently, they all have one thing in common: the desire and motivation to continue their diet and exercise plan day after day. Sure there may have been a couple of days here and there that they let it go but overall still stuck to the diet sacrificing some minor compromises. 


Read about the success stories of weight loss is fun and inspiring. Just remember that you will have to take steps like these people if you will achieve your ideal weight. Now it's time for you to help save a life. Their own and others. 


A hug, 


I leave you with a couple of stories. 



Magdalena de Mexico 


I was never skinny, but always try to be. When I graduated from college (microbiology) I saw myself in a mirror and I was plump but I think I looked good. One day I met a friend from high school she said: Hay look you look so pretty, but it is very easy because párale passed from chubby to fat. 


The sincere comment my friend made ​​me think a lot. I decided to start running, but I knew my willpower always failed me. I started slowly to avoid excuses and I told myself I have to. 


The knees were hurting a lot, the doctor told me they were lazy. It was very sad to see my old knees were weak from lack of use, my grandmother to me more physical exercise. Although I had decided to walk pain (because I could not run), walked energetically. Gradually more and I decided to take more exercise and personal training classes. All this took me over two years. 


At present I do not enjoy exercise but I see it as such a necessity as is brushing your teeth. It took me two years to lose weight but my legs and my whole body is very firm and toned. The love handles disappeared and I am the best example for my daughters. I'm not skinny but I'm in my right weight. 


Ana Rosa de Acapulco, Mexico 


When I left my husband for a woman 15 years younger than I felt really bad. With more than 9 kilos (20 pounds) overweight I was fat and ugly. I was never athletic, sports were my enemies in school. But since I was very depressed and cried constantly a day I went for a run. 


Between running, walking and mourn me calm down a lot. I kept doing it every day because I vented. Then I went to a nutritionist and gave me a diet. I followed the diet to the letter for three months and lose weight. My family told me that it stopped because I was so skinny and I looked bad. I knew I looked bad for my sorrow not for the weight he had lost. 


Leave the diet and stop jogging, in eight months returned to my starting weight. My ex-husband commented to a friend, "I knew that" that "going back to fattening because it has no will power to anything, it is a loose." 


Your comment filled me with rage and willpower to prove that he is lazy. I turned and ran back to the diet, it cost me more to lose weight than the first time but gradually lose weight. After 5 years at my correct weight I have better body than when I was younger and if I have not gotten married again because I did not want. My recommendation is to lose weight no matter how many times you fail go ahead and not go hungry because if you spend hungry going to eat more than necessary.



0 comments:

Post a Comment