Reduction of up to 3 inches off my waist in 20 days

Reduction of up to 3 inches off my waist in 20 days 


Exercises to reduce a thick waist 
I'm 22, my waist is 83 cm., Mido 1.60 and weight 52 kilos. 
Hola que tal? 
Look, I dance zumba merengue, a bit of everything (xk m like dancing) every 3 or 4 days a week for half an hour, when I have time. I would ask if I have to reduce the waist to do other kinds of exercise. My diet is varied and not use too much flour, or sugar, but do not know because my waist is so, I await your response. Thank you. 
Submitted by lorraine 88 


Hi Lorraine: You can expect a reduction of up to 3 inches off my waist within approximately 20 days if you set a physical activity program systematized and periodized, otherwise the results are unlikely to arrive. However, in order to reduce waist up to 3 inches in 20 days, you have to establish a diet that complements the exercise. The problem is that the 52 kilos at 1.60 meters high are in a border area, where you lose more weight can be harmful. 

The rationale is that, experts say 1cm waist is reduced for every kilo lost, but that is more pronounced and may in obese people. In your case you are thin, continue to lose kilos will not result in such a substantial reduction of the waist, because there is a genetic component that determines a decrease within limits considered healthy. Theoretically, you can lose a kilo a week without harm to health, so you'd be cutting 3 cm waist in 20 days. 




You should work hard in your middle abdominal exercises to flatten the whole muscle level. It is necessary to increase muscle mass of the core muscles, and in this way, even if you continue with the same body weight, you can modify the distribution of body fat and reduce it. The muscles must be working: legs, buttocks, back and chest. It is necessary to establish a routine of three times a week, on alternate days and never interrupt, otherwise it does not accomplish anything. 

Perform two exercises for each muscle group, completing 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps. You can see examples on the following link: Exercises to lose weight or save this one, which even just leg helps reduce the waist, because it burns calories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment