Diet plan for the week





















Diet 7 kg in a week;MISS


These tired of these rolls more? Does the jeans from last year will not, or will more tight? Did you have a baby and you went too much weight in pregnancy? Do men not turn around to look at you? Or just want to look thinner? This diet is for you !!!!
Read carefully! Worth it!

This diet is good for pregnant women because it is not recommended to lose weight during pregnancy. It is low in calories, and could cause problems for the baby and that can not be fed properly in the tummy.

I'll tell you a brief story about me and my weight.
At 17, pregnant for the first time, my pre-pregnancy weight was 80 kilos, my height is 1.73, and I'm pretty big one, but it was not very thin, I was comfortable with that weight.read more link at the bottom.
Diet plan for the week
Diet 7 kg in a week;MISS






  
  Click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment